VIP Ticket pdf file
View the 2011 Ad pdf file
2013 Banners and Logos to Download zip file
September 9, 2013 | Roosevelt Hotel, New York, NY
Next to Grand Central Station on East 45th St and Madison Avenue, Midtown, New York
Press Coverage for Our Flagg Management Inc Event.
A few suggestions in planning your press coverage of your event.
1. Suggest a press release (one or two pages max) that you should send out as a email in advance of the show.
2. Outline your new products, new services, new benefits for Wall Street. If you are going to exhibit and demonstrate those systems at the show, mention the show, place, and date.
3. Include a quote from a top executive of your firm, or better, a top executive from your top customers firm, that would be extraordinarily valuable in getting some coverage.
4. Most editors and media executives live off their email press releases. They are busy executives and are always up against a deadline.
5. Invite those key press executives to come see you and your exhibit at the show site. Include with your invitation an email press release – to insure some press coverage prior to the event.
6. The press are invited by show management to come as our guests. We do not always have a confirmation in advance that they will attend. Many press executives simply show up, unannounced.
7. You should invite the press, in addition to the show management invitations. Redundancy works with busy press executives.
8. It is important to remember that the press are primarily focused on their job and their day-to-day responsibilities.
9. Sometimes an inducement of a luncheon or cocktail reception might do the trick to get them to leave their office.
10. Good luck
Flagg Management Inc
353 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10016
(212) 286-0333 Fax (212) 286-0086
A closing thought: Be realistic about at-show press meetings. While it is important to arrange meetings with the key press, don't be upset if they cannot attend your press meeting in person. Email your press story. That is the key to coverage before and after the event.
|Flagg Management, Inc - 353 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10016 - Tel. (212) 286-0333 Fax (212) 286-0086 - firstname.lastname@example.org|