The minimum space
per exhibitor is 10 x 10. Multiple booths may range from 200
to 600 square feet.
1 Booth (10
x 10 sq. ft.) $2,400
2 Booths (10 x 20 sq. ft.) $4,800
3 Booths (10 x 30 sq. ft.) $7,200
4 Booths (10 x 40 sq. ft. or 20 x 20 free-form
For special booth
size options, please contact the Exhibit Sales Manager.
The assignment of
booth selection is based on the priority system. The highest
priority is given to exhibitors who have participated the
longest number of years.
Booth stand constructed of
flameproof, blue and white side and backwall drapes
supported by aluminum pipe frame
A 7 x 44 booth identification
sign listing your companys name and booth number
24-hour perimeter security in
the exhibit hall from move-in to move-out
Carpeted aisles throughout the
exhibit hall as well as in all booths
Daily cleaning and maintenance
of the aisles and common exhibit hall areas to assure a safe
and attractive exposition
services in your booth package include:
Linking on our
website to increase traffic on your website.
Listing on all
of our web marketing, email, at-show Show Directory.
attendee list to send to your customers.
attendee list to send to your customers after show.
registration for your booth personnel.
Free email Free
Show Pass to email to your customers.
of a 10x10 booth, curtain backwall & side dividers.
moderate priced Passport for Prizes sponsorship.
Booth package is
$2400 for full two days.
Accessories for the
booth can be ordered for a nominal fee. Please contact Rosemont
Exhibition Services (RES) at 847.696.2208 for more information.
Tote Bag – SOLD – Microsoft
Make your logo memorable by providing 2,000 tote bags which will be distributed to each attendee at registration.
Promote your company and logo placement in all appropriate marketing materials, such as
Show Registration brochure which is mailed to 23,700 people and included in INSIGHT magazine (subject to deadline)
- Show Guide
- ICPAS Website
- other direct marketing materials
- include other direct marketing collateral in the bag
In addition to the standard alphabetical listing of all
exhibitors, each exhibitor will receive a hyperlink to a full
page on the Showcase website dedicated specifically to your
company or a link to your company homepage by purchasing one of
the following: Advertisement in the SHOW GUIDE or INSIGHT
Magazine (July or August Issue).
hall complimentary passes to exhibitors for your clients to
attend for free.
marketing campaign that works:
- Visit www.icpas.org to connect to the 2014 Midwest Accounting & Finance Showcase’s website, which displays the most current list of exhibitors and education sessions, as well as registration information. Additionally, send us your company’s press release and we will post it on the Press Room page of the Showcase website.
- Advertising in national trade publications such as Accounting Today, CPA Magazine, CPA Practice Advisor, Journal of Accountancy, The Progressive Accountant, Sift Media and The Tax Advisor, and local business publications such as Crain’sChicago Business Online.
- Radio advertising on WBBM AM 780.
- Direct mail promotions to our members, their staff, clients, other local businesses and association endorsements.
- Press releases, press invitations and press contacts.
- Promotion at local conferences and trade shows.
- Social media promotions through Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube.